CUSTOMER SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These customer service Terms and Conditions apply to Ludwig Farmstead Creamery online orders placed on:
You may place orders 24 hours a day, seven days a week via our web site. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. All prices are subject to change without notice. Online prices do not reflect the cost of delivery. Once product is added to your cart, calculate shipping by entering your state and zip code, then choose the shipping method from the drop down box. See note under Shipping and Pickup below.
SHIPPING AND PICKUP
Ludwig Farmstead Creamery ships all internet orders Monday through Wednesday. Due to the perishable nature of cheese, we ask you to choose delivery options of 1 or 2 days. The delivery time begins once the package is picked up from our location.
Be sure to take into consideration that UPS Ground will deliver to the following states within 2 days: AR, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, NJ, NY, OH, PA, when shipping to states other than those listed, please select UPS 2Day Air, UPS Next Day Air, or UPS Next Day Air Saver at check out, to assure your cheese arrives at the proper temperature.
Our packages are lined with insulated inserts and chill packs to assure your cheese is properly chilled.
Orders placed by 5 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday – Wednesday can be shipped from our facility the next business day.
Our local customers can order online and choose local pick up to pick up at the creamery the following day.
Please inspect your package immediately upon receipt. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt. We will do everything possible to re-route orders for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Incorrect addresses, be sure to include apartment, suite or floor numbers, as needed
- Unopened shipments (all boxes are clearly marked “Perishable”)
- Shipments sent as gifts to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient that perishable products are on the way!
- Items that have been consumed or discarded
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or circumstances beyond our control